The law firm of O'Connor, Runckel & O'Malley, personal injury lawyers, is pleased to announce that we are currently offering law students the 2020 O'Connor Runckel & O'Malley Legal Scholarship. This $1000 scholarship is offered by the law firm of O'Connor Runckel & O'Malley and is open to students meeting the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited law school. You must have proof of current full-time enrollment at an accredited institution. If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Must demonstrate a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The recipient must provide the following documents in order to be considered eligible:
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Proof of acceptance and/or enrollment in an accredited institution.
- Transcripts reflecting the student’s current academic standing and the minimum GPA requirement.
- A completed application - O'Connor Runckel & O'Malley Law Scholarship Application.
O'Connor Runckel & O'Malley LLP
1196 Boulevard Way, Suite 20
Walnut Creek CA 94595
The student who is selected will be notified by August 15. The $1000 award will be paid directly to the school for tuition and related expenses. Students who submitted only proof of acceptance with the application must provide proof of enrollment prior to disbursement of the award.
Application materials are used only to determine eligibility of scholarship applicants and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
How many O'Connor Runckel & O'Malley Law Scholarships will be awarded?
One scholarship will be awarded each year to the student who best demonstrates academic achievement and the potential to be an outstanding attorney.
How may I use the scholarship award?
The $1000 award may be used only for tuition and related expenses, and will be disbursed directly to the academic institution you are enrolled in.
How do I know if my school qualifies for this scholarship?
How can I demonstrate my GPA?
We require an official transcript from your school's registrar's office. Unofficial transcripts are not accepted.
What do you require as proof of acceptance if I am not currently enrolled in a qualified institution?
A copy of the acceptance letter you received from the institution.
What do you require as proof of enrollment?
Your school's registrar's office can normally supply us with proof of enrollment. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your upcoming class schedule.
Do I need to supply both proof of acceptance and proof of enrollment?
Yes. If proof of enrollment is not available when you submit your application, it will be required prior to disbursement of the award to your law school.